[JOKE] Ta-da!

Humor . . . need we say more?
Lorem_Ipsum

[JOKE] Ta-da!

Post by Lorem_Ipsum » Sun May 14, 2017 11:15 am

The ta-da! in the subject has its genesis in a joke:

A magician asks for a volunteer to assist him with a trick. A man from the audience gamely joins him onstage.

"Now," the magician says, handing him a large mallet, "I'm going to place my head on that block. I want you to strike it with all your might."

The volunteer shakes his head. "I can't do that," he says.

"I assure you," the magician says, placing his head on the block, "this will be the greatest trick anyone has ever witnessed."

The volunteer shrugs, and then he hauls off and strikes the magician's head with a mighty blow.

One year later, the magician awakens from a coma in the hospital and shouts, "Ta-da!"

a-h-k

Re: [JOKE] Ta-da!

Post by a-h-k » Mon May 15, 2017 7:11 am

Ooooooooooooooo

walton
Site Admin

Post by walton » Tue May 23, 2017 3:12 pm

It wasn't easy getting this forum up . . . and that this is what I get!?

Okay . . . It's not bad. Every morning, I ask Alexa for a joke. After almost 2 years of really bad jokes, this was pretty good.
Walton

Bleeds , free, 91 page guide to bleeds, margins, covers, and annotated CreateSpace guidelines. Prepress Glossary free, 79 page, fully illustrated prepress glossary with annotations forCreateSpace users. Typography free, 112 page illustrated guide to designing books, typography, with glossary and type specimen pages. Free list of free PDF downloads.

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix » Wed May 24, 2017 3:27 pm

Not sure this is entirely appropriate... I was reading a novel by Nelson DeMill yesterday when I came across a line that just cracked me up...

"My ex-wife thought cooking and f**king were cities in China."

Maybe it's an old one that I haven't heard before but it still cracks me up.
Sorry if it offended, and sorry to Walton for using the forum inappropriately.
Joe.

walton
Site Admin

Post by walton » Thu May 25, 2017 11:38 am

Not bad!

Actually, one of the things that has sadly disappeared from the CS forum is humor! I used to post gnome images . . . why? My kidding about the CS Gold Star Points Redemption Catalogue, and the difficulty in choosing between the garden gnome and the pink flamingo.
Walton

Bleeds , free, 91 page guide to bleeds, margins, covers, and annotated CreateSpace guidelines. Prepress Glossary free, 79 page, fully illustrated prepress glossary with annotations forCreateSpace users. Typography free, 112 page illustrated guide to designing books, typography, with glossary and type specimen pages. Free list of free PDF downloads.

Michelle

Post by Michelle » Thu May 25, 2017 4:33 pm

Do you think part of that is the CS forum has attracted some really sensitive noobs who can't take constructive advice, let alone a joke?

Or maybe you just need some new material, Walton. ;)
Michelle (Forum Moderator)

Odyssey Publishing -- affordable editing, cover design and book formatting services to help you on your publishing journey.

Odyssey Books -- where books are an adventure. See our latest releases:

Litera

Post by Litera » Sat May 27, 2017 3:52 am

OK, here's an old one for literati:

'I've got an 'orrible 'eadache!'
'What you need is a couple of aspirates.'
Mark.

Creative and Writing Services

walton
Site Admin

Post by walton » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:41 am

Michelle . . . Yes, there are new people on the CS board who are a tad sensitive, and, I do need new material!
Walton

MichaelZida

[JOKE] Ta da

Post by MichaelZida » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:00 am

you had some funny ones there squid

What are the rules on posting in your joke thread? Just pm you the joke and you decide if its funny enough?
I was advised mt5 expert advisor for profitable business