[INTRODUCTION] Mark - Litera

Introducing yourself, making friends, chatting about writing and our books.
Forum rules
Please start your posts with a tag, for example, WRITING, NEW BOOK, etc.
Litera

[INTRODUCTION] Mark - Litera

Post by Litera » Thu May 11, 2017 6:57 pm

This is a good idea.

I set up Litera many years ago. We write, design, edit and publish. We started with an academic and commercial clientele, and for about a decade we have also worked with literary authors, most of whom publish through CreateSpace. We're in Sydney, Australia and have clients in North America, Europe and Africa. Our biggest book to date is the four-volume 2,200-page World Archaeological Gazetteer, which lists 60,000 sites around the world. We do the odd formatting fix for under $100, too, so, to coin a marketing cliché, 'no job too big or too small'.

I also write and publish books of my own when I have time, mainly in the travel and history genres. I have four personal book projects on the go at the moment.
Mark.

Creative and Writing Services

walton
Site Admin

Re: [INTRODUCTION] Mark - Litera

Post by walton » Tue May 23, 2017 3:14 pm

Slowly, I'm finding the time to browse through the posts. Welcome!
Walton

Bleeds , free, 91 page guide to bleeds, margins, covers, and annotated CreateSpace guidelines. Prepress Glossary free, 79 page, fully illustrated prepress glossary with annotations forCreateSpace users. Typography free, 112 page illustrated guide to designing books, typography, with glossary and type specimen pages. Free list of free PDF downloads.