[INSPIRATION IN BOOK COVERS] Hello hello

Introducing yourself, making friends, chatting about writing and our books.
Forum rules
Please start your posts with a tag, for example, WRITING, NEW BOOK, etc.
Lily J

[INSPIRATION IN BOOK COVERS] Hello hello

Post by Lily J » Sat May 12, 2018 10:22 am

Hiii I just found this forum today, I got directed here by Walton from the CS place. I love reading, and I love designing. And not too long ago I got the wacky idea to combine both ideas together and start doing book cover art. I did want to write novels in the past as well but my ideas never seemed to translate well when I put it into words (but I'm not ruling out writing a book in the future just yet!). But back to the point! I have some knowledge in book cover designing so if anyone here needs any advice or tips when they want to design their cover, i'm here to help!

Also, I make a lot of premade covers so if anyone needs a cover done speedily and doesn't want to design it themselves you can ask me too :3 Here are some of my cover designs:

Phoenix

Re: [INSPIRATION IN BOOK COVERS] Hello hello

Post by Phoenix » Sat May 12, 2018 5:12 pm

Hi Lily, welcome to the forum. Great covers. You should also include a link in your signature or your post to your website, to allow us to peruse your covers. I assume you have prices on there as well?
Joe.

David Wake

Re: [INSPIRATION IN BOOK COVERS] Hello hello

Post by David Wake » Sun May 13, 2018 2:16 am

Yes, link please.

And I am currently looking for three covers for a series, near-future, police procedural.