[Ingram Spark] Switching

A forum for questions about all aspects of self-publishing.
Forum rules
Please start your post with a tag, for example FORMATTING. ISBN, SPARK, CREATESPACE,COPYRIGHT, etc.
MR B

Re: [Ingram Spark] Switching

Post by MR B » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:28 am

This thread answers a lot of my questions--thank you, all! One question regarding IS that I haven't found the answer to... at what point is the ISBN required?

With CS it's one of the first requirements... I'm considering moving my books from CS and would like to be as ready as I can if the migration turns into the disaster it's looking like. (I've historically used CS ISBN numbers so I may have a learning curve on ISBNs.)
Walter
Educator and Author
Abbot Village Press

smk123

Post by smk123 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:52 am

MR B wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:28 am
Tat what point is the ISBN required?

It's the 5th screen, when you set up your prices. Here's a link to the 'how to video' - there's one for each stage of setup: https://www.ingramspark.com/spark-compl ... nt-pricing

(Admins: I apologize if external links aren't allowed. Let me know and I'll delete if need be.)

MR B

Post by MR B » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:46 am

Thanks, the link worked fine... and answered the question! It's interesting that I'm discovering IS does a lot more than most people realize.
Walter
Educator and Author
Abbot Village Press

smk123

Post by smk123 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:31 pm

A lot of it is that IS needs to get their website better organized. There is information there, but it can be very hard to find!